Re: [exim] Please help me get more spam!

Author: Dave Pooser
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Please help me get more spam!
> Personally, I might even skip the spam test:
>
>>   deny message   = Message blocked by our spam filter; email\
>>             <postmaster@???> with questions.
>>       !condition = ${if eq{$acl_m0}{Delivered to role account}}
>>        spam      = nobody:true
>>        condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{100}{1}{0}}

I tried this formulation, but still no success; as soon as I put the
!condition in place the server was no longer denying spammy messages sent to
anyone. I also tried using a numeric value in place of the string (and
changing the operator to "="), but still no dice.
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com