Re: [exim] acl and global variables for viruses (as spam)

Author: Beber
To: exim-users, Jakob Hirsch
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] acl and global variables for viruses (as spam)
Jakob Hirsch <jh@???>

> Quoting Beber:
>
>> I can't find this anywhere, but is there the same for virus check ?
>
> Looking at spool_out.c, $spam_score_int is the only content scanning
> variable that is saved in spool files. If you need $malware_name, you
> can save it in an acl variable.

I can easily add Headers with acl yes. But I'dd like to have a global
variable that tell a mail contain a virus. And use this variable in
router to put viruses email in a special maildir and do that faster
that rescan all headers to see if match or not (as I do today with
spam) and I'd like to have an homegenous system.

Maybe that's not possible at all ? (Or need a hack)

--
Beber -- Email / Jabber (+GMail) : beber@???
http://www.meleeweb.net