Re: [exim] Sending mail from different IP per domain

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Sending mail from different IP per domain
Hello,

Magnus Holmgren <holmgren@???> (Fr 22 Sep 2006 12:56:37 CEST):
> It's easy for mail with a single recipient or which originates locally. It's
> more difficult when multiple mails are being sent to the same remote host but
> from different local domains. But when I think about it, it should be
> possible to make Exim separate them into different connections.

probably I'm missing some point, but the OP wanted to select the
outgoing IP based on the /sender/ domain. And there should be exacly
/one/ sender domain, shouldn't?

smtp:
driver = smtp
hosts_require_tls = muli.schlittermann.de
tls_certificate = /etc/exim4/private/ssl.schlittermann.de.crt
tls_privatekey = /etc/exim4/private/ssl.schlittermann.de.key
interface = ${lookup{$host_address}lsearch*{/etc/exim4/interface}}
helo_data = ${lookup{$host_address}lsearch*{/etc/exim4/helo_data}}

Our outgoing interface is choosen on some other base ($host_address), but
having there the sender domain should be easy and straight forward.?

    Best regards from Dresden
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -