Re: [exim-dev] patch for named acl variables

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] patch for named acl variables
On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 02:05:24PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Marc Haber wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 12:40:11PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > > That's all. Some testing of this new feature would be useful. Since
> > > several people were in favour of this feature, I hope you'll try it
> > > out.
> >
> > Do you want me to package a snapshot for Debian experimental?
>
> Sure, if you think that will get it used.

I am not sure whether packages in experimental are actually used (I
sometimes doubt that since frequently bad bugs show up after the
upload to unstable even if they were present in an experimental
version for weeks), but I'll need to package the snapshot anyway to
get it used on my productive test boxes.

> But maybe wait until the question Jakob has just asked is resolved.

OK, I'll wait until I get your Ok.

Greetings
Marc