Re: [exim] Exim Third-party Support?

Author: Philip Hazel
To: jason hemmenway
CC: exim-users
New-Topics: [exim] Help with relaying
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Third-party Support?
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, jason hemmenway wrote:

> I have a customer who is about to do an exim migration for their
> primary mail servers, but would like to have someone to call in the
> event of a failure, much like commercial products. To this end, I'm
> looking for a company that would provide a support contract or
> per-incident support for exim. Can the list suggest any?

I know of one company, in the UK, that was doing Exim consultation and
support three or four years ago. I do not know if they still do it (or
indeed still exist). But I can pass on their details (offlist) if this
is of any interest.

> In addition, this customer, located in California, is curious
> whether there are any US-located training options.

Not that I know of. I was asked this question by a company in San Jose
recently, so there are at least two companies in California who have
this requirement. I have in the past given training talks on Exim while
visiting the USA, but as far as I know there has been no other training
on your side of the pond.