Re: [exim] Exim Segfault Error

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: David Woodhouse
À: Martin A. Brooks
CC: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Exim Segfault Error
On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 08:23 +0100, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> Marc Perkel wrote:
> > I don't know if this is an Exim problem, hardware, or a kernel problem.
>
> So, you're running a release candidate development kernel on untested
> hardware, using a desktop orientated distribution, calling it a server,
> and wondering why you're having problems?

I actually run all my mailservers on Fedora, although with the standard
kernels. There's no reason why that shouldn't be perfectly stable.

I tried setting up Exim+SA+clamav on an 'enterprise' distribution a few
weeks ago, and it was the most painful experience I've had with Linux in
a _long_ time.

--
dwmw2