Re: [exim] Problem with spamassassin [unsolved] :(((

Author: Exim Mailing List
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Problem with spamassassin [unsolved] :(((
On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 01:58:49PM +0200, Balzi Andrea wrote:
> Sorry, I think that I've not understood.
> I would want to make this:
>
> 1. deny incoming mail that appear on a DNS RBL or on our blacklist
> file, but the domain, server or e-mail address that appear in our
> whitelists are accepted.

I do not use that option so I will not try and help you with that one.
Others on this list will have the proper knowledge to do that.

> 2. deny mail for invalid attachment

This is what I use in the section acl_check_data:

deny  message = $found_extension files are not accepted here \n \
          If you have questions please contact sysadm@???
            demime = com:vbs:bat:pif:scr:exe

deny    log_message = DENY: ZIP with Binary Attachment found
        message = DENY: We don't allow Binary files in Zip files \n \
          If you have questions please contact sysadm@???
        demime = zip
        condition = ${run\
                  {/usr/local/bin/check_zip $message_id}\
                  {0}{1}}

> 3. deny mail with virus

In the same section:

deny message = This message contains malware ($malware_name)
     demime = *
     malware = *
     log_message = MALWARE: $malware_name

> 4. check mail for spam, if mail is a spam add ***SPAM*** in to the
> subject header. If the spam points is greather than 12 deny mail.

This acl check deny email when the following conditions are met:

1. The recipient has chosen to have spam blocked ($acl_m0 was set in the
acl_check_rcpt).
2. The message size is 100 or less
3. Spamassassin has scored it more than 8.0
4. The email is not coming from on of the hosts for which we relay
email.

# reject messages that score more than 8
   deny message = Message viewed as spam. (scored $spam_score) \n \
             If you are convinced that it was not spam, please send \n \
             it again and this time CC it to sysadm@??? or \n \
             contact sysadm@??? to find out why it was marked as \n\
             spam.  The system administrator will require the following \n \
             information: sender address, recipient's address and time.
          hosts = ! +relay_from_hosts
         spam = spamd:true
          condition = ${if eq{$acl_m0}{t}{yes}{no}}
          condition = ${if <{$message_size}{100k}{1}{0}}
          condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{80}{1}{0}}
          log_message = SPAM: Message viewed as spam. (scored $spam_score)

Maybe this will help you to figure out something for your situation.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "I am crucified with Christ; nevertheless I live; yet
      not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I
      now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son
      of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."
                                         Galatians 2:20