Re: [exim] Drop incoming mails that have a local domains fro…

Author: Jakob Hirsch
To: Balzi Andrea, exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Drop incoming mails that have a local domains from external server
Quoting Balzi Andrea:

> I'm trying to block the incoming mails that have a local domains in to
> FROM header and don't comes from a internal server Like this example:

If you want to block this, you should also take of the envelope, e.g.
something like this in the beginning of mail or rcpt acl:

deny
sender_domains = +local_domains
! hosts = +relay_from_hosts
! authenticated = *
message = you are not a legitimate origin of $sender_address_domain

the !hosts and !authenticated lines are proposals, there will usually be
some valid senders with your domains.

Similar for From:, in the data acl:

deny
condition = ${if match_domain {${domain:$h_from:}} {+local_domains}}
! hosts = +relay_from_hosts
! authenticated = *
message = you are not a legitimate origin of $sender_address_domain

(untested)