Re: [exim] Problems with Sieve Filters and vacation messages

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Michael Haardt
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Problems with Sieve Filters and vacation messages
On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 03:43:31PM +0200, Javier Calahorra Novillo wrote:
> The problem is that exim doesn't seem to recognize this kind of vacation
> rules (exim doesn't reply with the vacation message to the sender), and
> we think that maybe it has to do with the autoreply transport section,
> we're not sure ¿Do we have to add more routers/transports in out exim
> configuration?

When encountering such problems, it is always helpful to run Exim with
debugging turned on, but I think I see the problem:

The userforward router has no sieve_vacation_directory set. That
directory stores the rate limiting information, similar to the once
databases Exim uses. If you don't provide one, vacation will be disabled.

Michael