[exim] finding sender for user@

Author: Zbigniew Szalbot
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] finding sender for user@
Hello,

Awfully sorry to bother, but I am trying to find out what process or
other software may be sending mail to root@

I have the following in the log:

2006-09-06 03:01:42 +0200 1GKlnS-0000Hv-AV <= root@???
U=root P=local S=2592

Since I am quite new to FreeBSD, I am not sure where to start looking for
a process that supplies emails to this particular address. I have

2006-09-06 03:01:42 +0200 1GKlnS-0000Hv-AV User 0 set for local_delivery
transport is on the fixed_never_users list

So the emails never get delivered and linger in queue. I would appreciate
your comments. I haven't really configured any automatical notices,
haven't touched cron yet so not sure where the emails are coming from. I
know you can't tell remotely but maybe someone will have a hint for me? I
am willing to learn :)

Many, many thanks!

Warm regards,

Zbyszek