[exim] ACL Per Domain

Autor: Gordon McKee
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] ACL Per Domain
Hi

I have a backup mx box working fine and need to pull mail through this via
fetchmail and send onwards to another mail server - domain123.org.
domain123.org is the only domain on the box that needs spam filtering? Got
the pass though bit working - just now all the mail get filtered. Box has
got 1 NIC connected to public IP.

Fetchmail set to drop mail to 127.0.0.1 all the rest of the mail comes in
via external ip and gets relayed onwards.

Got the following in acl_check_data:

acl_check_data:

accept hosts = 127.0.0.1
accept domains = domain123.org

  # Reject virus infested messages.
  deny  message = This message contains malware ($malware_name)
        demime = *
        malware = *

  # Add X-Spam-Flag if spam is over system-wide threshold
  warn message = X-Spam-Flag: YES
       spam = nobody
        # Don't scan if message size is greater than 100k
        condition = ${if <{$message_size}{200k}{1}{0}}
        spam = nobody:true

  # Add X-Spam-Flag if spam is over system-wide threshold
  warn message = X-Spam-Flag: YES
       spam = nobody

  warn message = X-Redirect-To: spam@***
        spam = nobody

# Reject spam messages with score over 10, using an extra condition.
warn message = This message scored $spam_score points. Congratulations!

# finally accept all the rest
accept

I get the following error "temporarily rejected after DATA: cannot test
domains condition in DATA ACL"

Been looking through the web for age to no avail!!

Many thanks

Dave