Re: [exim] Auto Freeze inbound mails

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Marc Haber
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Auto Freeze inbound mails
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:00:04 +0200, "Balzi Andrea"
<andrea.balzi@???> wrote:
>We use exim as mail-relay.
>I would want to make that when the internal mail-server is down, exim
>should hold the incomming mails and, when the server is up, we can put
>them unfrozen.

It will do so automatically for up to four days in the default
configuration, and deliver the messages according to the retry
settings automatically without need for manual intervention.

I might be misunderstanding your intentions though. Please say what's
wrong with exim's default behavior.

Greetings
Marc