Re: [exim] LAN relaying

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Stephen Kestle
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] LAN relaying

> Any other computers on the local lan are able to establish a session
> with the server, but eventually get a "relay not permitted" error.
> What's my one line fix that will make this problems go away?
>
> Section 39.39:
> "In the main part of the configuration, you put the following
> definitions:
>
> domainlist local_domains = my.dom1.example : my.dom2.example
> domainlist relay_domains = friend1.example : friend2.example
> hostlist relay_hosts = 192.168.45.0/24 "

This seems to relate to dc_relay_nets in update-exim4.conf.conf and
works well. (Sorry for the spam, found this by chance (actually had the
page open...))

But why does exim take so long to send it (a full 35 seconds for a one
line text message)? I know my server's slow (VIA EPIA), but I'm pretty
sure it shouldn't be that slow...