[exim] Only three user to receive

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Leonardo Boselli
À: exim-users
Sujet: [exim] Only three user to receive
I used a domainname. since a few yers it has been superseded by
another. I have alwis set the mail servers to accept also addresses with
the other domainname.
Now almost all the mail that arrive at the old address is spam.
We decided to "kill" that domain. However a couple of user have
subscriptions with those addresses and are unable to change in a
reasonable time.
My idea would be to set in exim conf something that for those users
accept e mail (easy) but for all other possible addresses gave a strong
message that the user and domain are no longer active (550 is enought
?)
This differently fron default for all other domain that senda back a
message with possible hints.
Possibly at rcpt time, not after data !
(of course: what would happen if somone send a message to two
recipient, user@??? and user@??? ???? consider that
such message are most likely spam but i can see some messages sent
to user1@??? and user2@??? , were user1 is an user
gone since many years, whose address is in a old magazine that of
course never notified abut change of address, and user2 is perfectly ok,
and this is not spam)
--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile