Re: [exim] non-address header syntax checking

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Chris Lightfoot
À: Phil Chambers
CC: exim-users, Kjetil Torgrim Homme
Sujet: Re: [exim] non-address header syntax checking
On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 05:14:26PM +0100, Phil Chambers wrote:
    [...]

> However, the messages which are being rejected have non-ASCII in the header
> names (the part before the colon - RFC2822 calls them field names), which makes
> it more problematic. I really would prefer to reject these messages at the DATA
> phase. Any ideas?

see <565A0E05A5407BFAB0BC0189@???> from earlier
today, which suggests,

     # header field name with 8-bit char
    deny    message = Your message contains invalid headers
            log_message = message header 8-bit
            condition = ${if match{$message_headers}{(?im)^[^: ]*[\x80-\xFF]+[^:]*:}{1}{0}}

--
``Depending on your age, you will either be singing a song about
clockwork mice who fix things, or thinking, oh my god, someone