Re: [exim] Exim Configuration Problem? Maybe?

Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: Exim, Users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim Configuration Problem? Maybe?
On 17/08/06, drmdub <jason@???> wrote:

> I'm new to the whole SMTP and Email handling world but I have an issue on my
> server running EXIM 4. Whenever I send an email to this one particular
> domain it always gets returned with the same 550 error.
>
> RCPT TO:<postmaster@???> <<< 550-test.dnsstuff.com
> (test.DNSreport.com) [66.36.241.109] is currently not 550-permitted to relay
> through this server. Perhaps you have not logged into 550-the pop/imap
> server in the last 30 minutes or do not have SMTP 550 Authentication turned
> on in your email client.

You probably haven't got the domain in question correctly configured
as a local domain. Since you don't show your config I can't be sure,
but look for a domain list called something like 'local_domains' and
add this domain to that domainlist.

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???