[exim] How to disable logging unroutable addresses?

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Robert Fargher
À: exim-users
Sujet: [exim] How to disable logging unroutable addresses?
Hi folks,

I've scanned the documentation and searched the archives but haven't come up
with an answer to this issue. The problem has to do with massive dictionary
attack spams.

In the check_recipient acl, I have "verify = recipient". This results in
the constant, unrelenting logging of lines like:

2006-08-14 14:11:57 H=53541e05.cable.casema.nl (-1209460120) [83.84.30.5]