Re: [exim] Client authentication

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Christer Jonson
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Client authentication

--- Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:

> Oops. Brain fade. Yes, of course. Silly me.
>
> Clearly I need to go on holiday. Luckily, I am doing
> so next week... :-)

Lucky you ;-)

Another idea struck me when browsing the fine dox, why
not try the "hosts_avoid_esmtp"-keyword? It forces the
server to use plain SMTP which doesn't include AUTH
etc that causes the problem? And, believe it or not,
it works :-)

I doubt that's this is the best way but at least it
works, except for sending mails to my mailproviders
own network... But I can live with that for now.

I'll probably keep on investigating the first problem
since is annoys me that it works despite the invalid
pw.

MS$ security never stops amazing me...

Rgds
/c