[exim] Discarding our own Lotus Domino OOO (vacation) Messag…

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jan-Piet Mens
À: exim-users
Sujet: [exim] Discarding our own Lotus Domino OOO (vacation) Messages
Our Domino servers are fronted by Exim 4.43 servers, and I want to
discard certain messages (out-of-office or vacation) which originate
in Lotus Domino. On the Exim side, I can determine by a header that a
received message is in fact one generated by the OOO agent, and if the
intended recipient address is not whitelisted in an LDAP directory, I'd
like to discard that outgoing message. So, if john@??? sends
jane@mydomain a message and Domino then generates an out of office
mail to john@??? I want to kill (blackhole) that message if
john@??? is not on a white list.

I suppose it can be done in the DATA ACL or with a router. So far,
I have the following:

acl_smtp_data = d_acl
d_acl:
  # discard message if
  #  the X-RSC-OOO header is set
  #  and the lookup of recipient address in LDAP fails
  discard message = Discarding Out-Of-Office Message
        condition = "${if and { \
             {def:h_X-RSC-OOO:} \
             {eq {${lookup ldap {ldaps:///BASEDN?ooo?sub?\
                    (mail=${quote_ldap:$local_part@$domain}) \
            } {allow} {}}\
            } {} } \
            }\
                       {1}{0}}"

I'd love to have an indication of whether I'm on the right track before
testing on live servers ;-) Can anybody help me please?

Thanks & regards,
    -JP