Re: [exim-dev] patch for named acl variables

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nico Erfurth
To: exim-dev
Betreff: Re: [exim-dev] patch for named acl variables
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Tony Finch wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Jakob Hirsch wrote:
>>
>> To be honest, I even thought about moving the existing numbered
>> variables to the same storage as the named ones (which would reduce code
>> complexity :)
>
> Seems like a sensible idea to me.

Seems like the best idea to remove code duplication. There really is no
need to handle them seperatly and it wouldn't hurt performance THAT much.

Most complex configurations use database-lookups anyway, these are more of
a performance hog than a little btree search that would help to keep the
code clean and the configuration more flexible.

Nico