Re: [exim-dev] Change to mime.c

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: exim-dev
Asunto: Re: [exim-dev] Change to mime.c
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Hello Nico, Welcome back.

Hi, its nice being remembered. ;)

>> Over the next days, whenever I find some time, I will send more patches I just
>> need some more time for testing. ;)
>
> I will save them and look at them in due course if nobody else does so
> first. (Tom? You wrote the original after all...)

I had some discussion with Tom about that, LOOOONG ago, and he admitted
himself that the code overall isn't very clean and easy to read.

Maybe you remember it, but I was against inclusion of exiscan-acl in the
state it was back then and AFAICT the code hasn't changed much in the
meantime. ;)

As said, I'll try to check and maybe rework my old patches, I just don't
want to post one big patch that changes the whole file and nobody can
follow the changes anymore.

Nico