Re: [exim-dev] patch for named acl variables

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-dev
Betreff: Re: [exim-dev] patch for named acl variables
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> > Comments welcome, especially "this is soo cool" style. :)
>
> This is sooooo cool! :)

I have to admit that my gut feeling doesn't like this because it is
adding more code and complication, just to avoid using macros for
variable names. But then I come from the "if it isn't written in
assembler and uses every last bit, it's too expensive" school of
thought, having been writing code for way too long. So I'll wait to see
what other reactions there on this list.