Re: [exim] Remote SMTP using manual route but only for certa…

Author: Cédric MARCOUX (sprimont)
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] Remote SMTP using manual route but only for certainusers???
Subject: Re: [exim] Remote SMTP using manual route but only for certain users???
OK understood,

however how can I say to my exchange router that somme people traverse
him or not????

exchange2003:
          driver = manualroute
          domains = +local_domains
          transport = remote_smtp
          route_list = * 192.168.123.254
          unseen = true

     Condition = if user = foo,foobar,harry then deliver else bypass??????

Regards