Re: [exim] Remote SMTP using manual route but only for certa…

Author: Cédric MARCOUX (sprimont)
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Remote SMTP using manual route but only for certain users???
I was wondering if I can not use a simple pipe for my delivery like this:

Added cedric .forward
pipe "/usr/exim/bin/exim -C /usr/exim/configure.exchange"

/usr/exim/configure.exchange *contains only router to remote exchange
2003* so it force the mail to cedric to be sended to exchange...

However it's seems to not work, when sending a mail I got this error in
/var/log/exim_mainlog

2006-08-01 13:17:59 1G7sG7-00069u-Gn ** |/usr/exim/bin/exim -C
/usr/exim/configure.exchange <cedric@???> R=userforward
T=address_pipe: Child proces
s of address_pipe transport returned 1 from command: /usr/exim/bin/exim

Curiously if I do
cat /etc/issue | /usr/exim/bin/exim -C /usr/exim/configure.exchange
cedric@???

It work perfectly and I receive the mail on exchange....