[exim] Remote SMTP using manual route but only for certain u…

Author: Cédric MARCOUX (sprimont)
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Remote SMTP using manual route but only for certain users???
Hi all!

I currently using Exim as a first barricade for my Exchange Server 2003...
I mean that all my mail comes directly on my Linux Box port 25 using Exim.

I have set my Exim to deliver all the receiving mail to my remote
exchange using this transport:

exchange2003:
        driver = manualroute
        domains = +local_domains
        transport = remote_smtp
        route_list = * 192.168.123.254
        unseen = true

In this way, I keep a copy of all the mail in my linux box.

However, I'm searching a way to bounce messages to my exchange for only
certain users cause this router bounce all the message without any
analysis of .forward .vacation aso...

I googled but find nothing about that.

I have try to add this line to the specific user .forward =>
deliver foo@192.168.123.254
But this not work...

To resume, I'm serching a way to keep my magic operation in my
individual users .forward but be able to *copy* mails for certains users
to my exchange without modification in mail headers (like my exim router
do with the option *unseen*)

Hope someone get an idea!

Regards