Re: [exim] Exim hangs on ldap search

Author: Lou Vasquez
To: Alain Williams
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim hangs on ldap search
Oddly enough that worked. I'd rather not leave ldap(-s) open but that
at least points to the problem. I remove the s and it comes back, I put
the s in and it hangs after getting the cn. Whats really strange is
that ldapauth works fine with ldaps (but I have to use cn, not username
for the bind) but not with ldap lookup.

Until I have time to download code and try patches and look into the
code I'll probably go with my perl hack, but I'm still happy to try
things with it.

Lou