Re: [exim] Exim hangs on ldap search

Author: Lou Vasquez
To: Alain Williams
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim hangs on ldap search
I noticed that but assumed that since I don't have any outgoing firewall
restrictions (I'll double check that) that this wasn't the problem. I
tried snooping the packets to see if it was doing this but forgot that I
was using ldaps and couldn't see didly.

I'll try implementing the patch and compiling from scratch this week if
I can get to it. First I'm going to try debugging from AD as well as my
perl hack, but I'd rather have a good patch in the long run :)

Thanks,
Lou