Re: [exim] My DNS Spam and White Lists are Ready for Testing

Góra strony
Autor: Marc Perkel
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] My DNS Spam and White Lists are Ready for Testing

Christian Schmidt wrote:
> Hello Marc,
>
> Marc Perkel, 22.07.2006 (d.m.y):
>

>> These lists can be the biggest breakthrough in email processing in
>> years.
>>

> Well - wouldn't it be better to let others get some experience with
> your system until posting statements like the one I quoted?

I think that the concept is sound even if my implementation is less than
perfect. If I don't do it right then someone else might pick up the
concept and run with it. It took me ranting for over a year before
people picked up the URIBL idea I had and now it's one of the most
powerful spam fighting techniques out there.