[exim] sender verify

Author: Jeff Allen
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] sender verify
Hi,

I have looked around but have yet to come up with a solution that works
on my exim box. I am running Exim 4.43 with Spamassassin and a MySQL
backend that is setup to run LDAP lookups to our internal Exchange
servers. My problem lies with a partner of ours who have an option on
there website to reset passwords. The email address that sends the new
password is not valid on there server and they refuse to create the
account or an alias for this email as according to them I am the only
person in the world using sender verify. Here is what I see in my logs.

2006-07-18 11:36:33 H=navgwout.blah.com [198.] sender verify fail for
<badaddress@???>: response to "RCPT TO:<badaddress@???>" from
extu-mxib-1.blah.com [216.] was: 550 5.0.0 <badaddress@???>... User
unknown

2006-07-18 11:36:33 H=navgwout.blah.com [198.6.49.12]
F=<badaddress@???> rejected RCPT <me@???>: Sender verify
failed

I have tried commenting out anything to do with sender verify in my
configure file but that didn't seem to help... Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff