[exim] WG: WG: Vacation exim 4 dynamic ip problem

Author: Daniel Müller
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] WG: WG: Vacation exim 4 dynamic ip problem
When I do a exim -qff -v I see that mails, comming from outside to be
forwarded to another server , have a <> sender (0 Sender). With yahoo
this does not matter but with gmx it is impossible to get this mails
through.

How do I setup my Userforward-router to fix this:

userforward:
driver = redirect
check_local_user
# local_part_suffix = +* : -*
# local_part_suffix_optional
file = $home/.forward
allow_filter
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply
directory_transport= address_directory

my other routers three domains

smart_route_domain1_de:
driver    = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp_domain1
route_list = !+local_domains mail.domain1.de
senders = /etc/exim/domain1_senders
errors_to= postmaster

smart_route_domain2_de:
driver= manualroute
transport = remote_smtp_domain2
route_list = !+local_domains mail.domain2.de
senders = /etc/exim/domain2_senders
errors_to= postmaster

smart_route_domain3_de:
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp_domain3
route_list = !+local_domains smtp.domain3.de
senders = /etc/exim/domain3_senders
errors_to= postmaster

The users sending over which are looked up in files