Re: [exim] New type of spam

Author: Renaud Allard
To: Odhiambo Washington, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] New type of spam
As it seems in rfc2821:
      The maximum total length of a text line including the <CRLF> is
      1000 characters (not counting the leading dot duplicated for
      transparency).  This number may be increased by the use of SMTP
      Service Extensions.

If I am not wrong (I really may be here), the subject header should be
on one line, so the size should be approximately 1000 characters.