Re: [exim] Reading Postfix Config Files

Author: Christopher Molnar
To: Odhiambo G. Washington, Exim, Users
Subject: Re: [exim] Reading Postfix Config Files
Good point.

I am not a postfix user but what it appears to be:

/etc/postfix/local-host-names is a comma separated list of all local
domain names, very much the same as the dc_other_hostnames in exim4.

The /etc/postfix/virtusertable appears to be a translation of
user@??? to username

for example:

postmaster@???    molnarc

-Chris