[exim] Reading Postfix Config Files

Author: Christopher Molnar
To: Exim, Users
Subject: [exim] Reading Postfix Config Files
I need some help or pointers. I would like to install ISPConfig, but
stay with my current install of Exim4 (I finally got a mailer that does
everything I want it to do). I put the question out to the ISPConfig
mailing list and this is one step of the response I got back:

2) Write an exim configuration file, that is able to read the local domains
from the file /etc/postfix/local-host-names and the email addresses
from /etc/postfix/virtusertable.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I make this work? (I am sort of
hoping that someone out there has already done this!).

Thanks,
-Chris