Re: [exim] Force valid sender domain from php

Author: Renaud Allard
To: Will Harrison
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Force valid sender domain from php
It will check the actual sender, the one in the "MAIL FROM:" SMTP
negotiation. This is the "return-path".

Of course, if your php scripts send everything as "www@localhost" (php
mail() function I think) this won't be a good solution. So you should
use a php function which speaks SMTP and force php devs to use it.

If you require that this happens with the "From:" header, you will have
to use a regexp in the data acl.

--

.O.
..O