Re: [exim] Force valid sender domain from php

Author: Renaud Allard
To: Will Harrison
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Force valid sender domain from php
Of course, with something like that it should work:

acl_check_rcpt:

        accept
        hosts           = :
        endpass
        message         = Sending mails from $sender_address_domain is
not permitted
        sender_domains  = +local_domains

        accept
        authenticated   = *

--

.O.
..O

PGP key: http://www.llorien.org/gnupg/key.pub

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results.
- Albert Einstein