Re: [exim] spammers have beat me to the game!

Author: Steve Lamb
To: exim
Subject: Re: [exim] spammers have beat me to the game!
Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> Spammer has beat me to the game here, no?

    Not really.  Do what I do.  All mail, even from localhost from me, gets
scanned, period.  The idea is if there are no exceptions for the spammers to
exploit then there's no way for them to get around the filters.  Besides, I
figure if I ever make a mistake somewhere and do start leaking spam/viruses
then having even my mail run through the check would help reduce the problem.