Re: [exim] spammers have beat me to the game!

Author: Renaud Allard
To: Odhiambo Washington, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] spammers have beat me to the game!
Well, I do something like that:

        accept
        authenticated   = *
        endpass
    message         = Sending mails from $sender_address_domain is not
permitted
        sender_domains  = +local_domains

        deny
        !hosts          = : +relay_from_hosts
        sender_domains  = +local_domains
        message         = You are not authenticated
        log_message     = No authentication

The first one accepts authenticated users (using only local domains to
prevent abuse on other domains)

The second one denies everything unless you have passed a former accept
ACL (auth) or are a trusted IP.

--
Nikademus
http://www.octools.com