Re: [exim] Syntax Inconsistencies

Autor: Wakko Warner
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Syntax Inconsistencies
Tony Finch wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Jul 2006, Wakko Warner wrote:
> >
> > Instead of going through all that work, why not have a generic option
> > called acl which calls an ACL to determine whether to run or not.
>
> Ooh, mutual recursion between ACLs and routers :-)

I never actually thought of that. If the ACL loop detection worked when it
went acl->router->acl->router ..., it would stop this, or maybe forbid
calling routers if one is in the process.

Sounds like fun though =)

In reality, the verification bits of the acl could be forbidden when called
from a router.

Got Gas???