Re: [exim] [unclassified] Re: return path set in transport, …

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: Exim, Users
Subject: Re: [exim] [unclassified] Re: return path set in transport, but it doesnt work
On 05/07/06, Matthew Byng-Maddick <exim@???> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 07:02:39AM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> > On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:22:28 +0100, "Peter Bowyer" <peter@??? wrote:
> >> Indeed. I'm quite flattered that I'm considered to be a worthy target
> >> of all this attention!
> > You must have pissed off one of those kids pretty badly.
>
> As I recall, there was a previous (similar) attack on Peter, wasn't there?

Yep

> That time, lots of people jumped on him for saying the same sort of thing,
> which he didn't do.

Indeed I didn't.

> So, Peter, who did you upset, and what did you do to upset them?

No idea. I'm treating this as an attempt at playful sport rather than
someone really trying to sully my online reputation - since I don't
consider that I have one worth sullying, and if I did it would take
more than a few over-cynical postings on a minority support mainling
list to do so.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer