Re: [exim] User Variable Passing - Cpanel Exim

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Magnus Holmgren
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] User Variable Passing - Cpanel Exim
On Tuesday 04 July 2006 23:34, Magnus Holmgren took the opportunity to write:
> On Tuesday 04 July 2006 22:55, elik@??? took the opportunity to write:
> > Greetings,
> >
> >    I am trying to get the $local_part replaced with the information that
> > is passed by user in that section, so it can grab the actual owner of
> > the domain that the emails is intended for virtual users.  However, I
> > could not get it to work if I replaced the $local_part with $user, so I
> > need some help here to get the owner of the domain to be passed for the
> > transport_filter.

> Sounds like a job for address_data. Check chapter 15 of the spec. The idea
> is that you put the lookup in the address_data option and then use
> $address_data

Sorry, address_data is a router option. But that shouldn't change things
much - you just have to set it in the router that calls that transport
instead.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)