Re: [exim] User Variable Passing - Cpanel Exim

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Magnus Holmgren
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] User Variable Passing - Cpanel Exim
On Tuesday 04 July 2006 22:55, elik@??? took the opportunity to write:
> Greetings,
>
>    I am trying to get the $local_part replaced with the information that
> is passed by user in that section, so it can grab the actual owner of
> the domain that the emails is intended for virtual users.  However, I
> could not get it to work if I replaced the $local_part with $user, so I
> need some help here to get the owner of the domain to be passed for the
> transport_filter.

Sounds like a job for address_data. Check chapter 15 of the spec. The idea is
that you put the lookup in the address_data option and then use $address_data
in the transport_filter and user options:

> virtual_sa_userdelivery:
> driver = pipe
> command = /usr/sbin/sendmail -bS
> use_bsmtp = true

    address_data = "${lookup{$domain}lsearch* {/etc/userdomains}{$value}}"
    transport_filter = "/usr/bin/spamc -u $address_data"
    user = $address_data

> group = mail
> log_output = true
> current_directory = "/tmp"
> home_directory = "/tmp"
> return_fail_output = true
> return_path_add = false
> message_prefix =
> message_suffix =
> timeout_defer = true
> transport_filter_timeout = 5m
> temp_errors = 2

You can put more information in address_data and use ${extract ...} to extract
the various pieces.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)