Re: [exim] Recursive Lookups

Autor: Timothy Arnold
A: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Recursive Lookups

Hi Bill

> We store the forward/alias destination info in the same user DB,
> where it may remain in-place indefinitely, as we also store a
> boolean flag to indicate if it is active/inactive. Same with
> 'vacation' messages, account active/inactive, etc.

We also have a DB which stores forwards/aliases which are used on our
inbound relays. This works as expected and allows aliases to refer to
other aliases in the same domain.

As we are resolving the local user, this appears to break. I am not
actually sure why this is so I will need to do some more investigations!

Thanks
Tim