Re: [exim] Recursive Lookups

Author: Timothy Arnold
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Recursive Lookups
Hi Marc,

I believe it is because we have shell users with individual alias/forward
files. The system would need to know which user file to look at. I am not
completely up to speed on how Exim should work in a multi-user environment
so if you have any more suggestions, I would appreciate it.

I think that Bill has clearly described the issues and I feel it will
cause more problems than it solves.

How do other people deal with system users and multiple domains?

Cheers
Tim