[exim] deny mails based on helo domain lookup and/or sender …

Author: Matt Sealey
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] deny mails based on helo domain lookup and/or sender domain

How do I make an ACL which denies mails based on the dns entry for a domain
when the helo has been done, or based on the sender domain?

2006-06-30 12:08:30 H=(netzero.com) [218.76.111.32] F=<tupotu@???> rejected RCPT <castillo@#######.com>: Unknown user
2006-06-30 12:08:30 unexpected disconnection while reading SMTP command from (netzero.com) [218.76.111.32]

For example. I don't even want it to get to the point where it checks for a user, if
we can kill it at HELO that would be best, but on MAIL FROM: would be just as good.
And I also want to cut down on logging of these kinds of mails coming in. We get a LOT
of spam attempts from 2 or 3 major domains, so my first step is:

domainlist spammer_domains = netzero.com

I can check for a SINGLE domain with my knowledge (eq) but I don't know how to
look at the entire list and tell me if it matches any of them. What next? :(

--
Matt Sealey <matt@???>
Manager, Genesi, Developer Relations