Re: [exim] Bounce message => Spam

Author: Renaud Allard
To: Jean-Paul BALOCHE
CC: exim-users
New-Topics: [exim] Re : Bounce message => Spam
Subject: Re: [exim] Bounce message => Spam
Hello,

I think you will need to send us your full configuration because the
problem seems deeper than only this ACL. You shouldn't have returned
bounces for non existent users in the first place.

Also, do you relay mail to another internal server?

--

.O.
..O

PGP key: http://www.llorien.org/gnupg/key.pub

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results.
- Albert Einstein