Re: [exim] Stopping arbitrary traffic

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Exim Mailing List
To: Exim Users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Stopping arbitrary traffic
On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 10:13:33PM -0700, Dustin Nicholas Jenkins wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm running kernel 2.6.17.1 with exim4 as my internet site SMTP
> configuration. I've done all the options as described by the site to
> stop arbitrary traffic from using my site, but the logs still show all
> kinds of stuff coming through. I have a small home network with two
> Debian Linux boxes, one of which is the mail server, and a Mac OS X
> box. My other Debian box is not running an MTA. The entire thing sits
> behind a Linksys WRT54GS router. I've posted my update-exim4.conf.conf
> file below in case something steps out at anyone. Thank you!
>
> Dustin
>
> # /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf

<snip>

I think you might do better asking this on the Debian-Exim mailing list.

The address is pkg-exim4-users@??? and more details
can be found in /usr/share/doc/exim4-base/README.Debian.gz

Out of interest, what is using your server to send mail that you don't
expect to?

Steven.
--
We must remember the First Amendment which protects any shrill jackass
no matter how self-seeking.