[exim] Stopping arbitrary traffic

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dustin Nicholas Jenkins
To: Exim Users
Betreff: [exim] Stopping arbitrary traffic
Hello all,

I'm running kernel 2.6.17.1 with exim4 as my internet site SMTP
configuration. I've done all the options as described by the site to
stop arbitrary traffic from using my site, but the logs still show all
kinds of stuff coming through. I have a small home network with two
Debian Linux boxes, one of which is the mail server, and a Mac OS X
box. My other Debian box is not running an MTA. The entire thing sits
behind a Linksys WRT54GS router. I've posted my update-exim4.conf.conf
file below in case something steps out at anyone. Thank you!

Dustin

# /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf
#
# Edit this file and /etc/mailname by hand and execute update-exim4.conf
# yourself or use 'dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config'

dc_eximconfig_configtype='internet'
dc_other_hostnames=''
dc_local_interfaces='192.168.1.102'
dc_readhost=''
dc_local_domains='mydomain.com'
dc_relay_domains='*.mydomain.com'
dc_minimaldns='false'
dc_relay_nets='192.168.1.0/24 : 127.0.0.1'
dc_accept_relay='192.168.1.0/24'
dc_host_accept_relay='192.168.1.0/24'
dc_smarthost=''
CFILEMODE='644'