Re: [exim] exim4 and courier userdb

Autor: Marco Meinardi
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim4 and courier userdb
Thank you all for your advices.
However, I am stubborn and I want to do it with userdb file.
I managed to solve it today... like this:

local_parts =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/courier/userdb}{$local_part}{}}

This was added in the local_user router.
It works.
Regards,

Marco

--
Marco Meinardi <m.meinardi@???>

ReteItaly S.r.l.
www.reteitaly.com

C.so Svizzera, 185 - 10149 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39 011 7767694 - Mobile +39 335 7878604
Fax +39 011 746179