Re: [exim] Confused about SEEN in filter- feature request

Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Confused about SEEN in filter- feature request
On 21/06/2006 17:53, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Why not make the syntax logically consistent? If something is "seen"
> then it's considered to be dealt with.

Where is the inconsistency?

"seen" is not a command, it's a modifier to a command and is documented
as such. That's perfectly consistent between the application and the docs.
It is, however, perhaps inconsistent with your personal view of the way
you want Exim's filter language to be, but it would be easier (for the
rest of us) for you to bend your view than to continually request that
Exim be changed. That's what (most of) the rest of us try to do :)

I think, again, you need to enlighten us as to what you're trying to do.

Graeme