Re: [exim] Confused about SEEN in filter- feature request

Autor: John Burnham
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Confused about SEEN in filter- feature request
> I'd like to request then that "seen" by itself just marks the
> message as seen and not require anything after it.

But seen and unseen are modifiers - allowing deliveries to be regarded as
"significant" or not. Am I right in assuming what you actually want is a way of
there having been a significant delivery ? If so, why not just save the message
to /dev/null ? That will be a significant delivery. Why bend seen and unseen
aqay from being modifiers when there are simple, straightforward alternatives ?
John